At Shnuggle Ltd we are committed to protecting your privacy in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Act. You can visit our website and associated pages without giving out any personal information.
Information we may collect from you
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our website. For this reason, the way in which we collect and store information, including personal data is dependent on how our website and related services are used. We do not collect any sensitive data about you.
- details of transactions you carry out through our site and data necessary for the fulfilment of your orders including your name, address, delivery address
- Any payment information is collected, processed and stored securely by your chosen third party payment provider. No payment details are available to or retained by Shnuggle ltd.
- information you provide to us when you enter a competition or participate in a survey
- records of your interactions with us e.g. if you contact customer services
- information that you provide by filling out forms on our website www.shnuggle.com which includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services.
- Information collected automatically using cookies and other tracking technologies.
- When you register with us either online or at a show we will collect your email address and store it within our email marketing platform, Mailchimp. This is so you can receive our regular newsletter which will include product news, special offers, blogs and giveaways.
You will receive marketing messages from us if you have requested information from us or opted in and expressed your consent for us to send email communications on news, competitions or other promotions.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time by;
updating your preferences
By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link within an email
By contacting our Customer Service Team
The Shnuggle website (www.shnuggle.com) places small data files called cookies on your computer when you use the site. This is standard practice for all websites. Cookies enable us to deliver a better quality user experience. By using and browsing the Shnuggle website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
What are cookies?
Some cookies are used to collect information about browsing and buying behaviour by people who access this website via the same computer or device. This information is about the pages viewed and the way the site is navigated.
Who makes the cookies?
Our website may create and store cookies on your computer or other device when you access the Shnuggle website or by third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes. For example Google and Facebook.
Google Analytics by Google, is used to analyse our website user patterns, which in turn is used to improvements our website. None of these third parties collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
This site also uses profiling cookies which can only be installed upon your consent. Profiling cookies may collect information about your online activities to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests. We also may obtain information for this purpose from third-party websites on which our ads are served.
Profiling cookies may include, according to the definition of the European Regulatory Authorities for the protection of personal data, profiling cookies for advertising purposes, retargeting cookies, social media cookies and analytic cookies other than those used only for aggregate statistical analysis.
You can disable the cookies in your web browser by going into the settings of the browser you are using.
If you disable cookies some parts of the website may not function correctly.
Our website may use re-targeting technologies. This enables us to advertise directly and personally to visitors who have already shown an interest in our products. Re-targeting technologies analyse your cookies and display advertisements based on your past browsing behaviour.
You can confirm the data we hold on you and make changes at any time by updating your preferences.
You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time, using the ‘unsubscribe’ link on any emails you receive. You can also contact Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out. Your email subscription data is held with our email marketing platform MailChimp which we also use to process our newsletter emails. MailChimp participates in and has certified its compliance to the Privacy Shield Framework and is committed to treating all personal data received from EU member countries in accordance with the Privacy Shield framework and GDPR.
Information Provided by you
- We will also process data which you have provided to us. This includes but is not limited to:
- Personal information that identifies you as an individual – name, home address, delivery address, contact number, email address when you make a purchase on shnuggle.com
- information provided when you create an account on shnuggle.com
- information provided when you complete a form or enter a competition on shnuggle.com
- Information you provide to us via third parties such as Facebook
How we use your information
- For purposes relating to your order e.g. fulfil your order, process payment, notify you on your order status and to provide customer service
- To notify you about changes to our services, terms and conditions and policies
- To contact you in the event of a product recall or safety issue.
- To provide you with information about other products we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased
Our processing of your personal information is necessary:
- for the performance of contracts to which you will be a party to and in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into those contracts.
- Collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient customer experience
- To provide the products and services you have requested.
- To prevent Fraud.
- For our own marketing, research and product development
We assure you that we will not allow any Third-Party access or use of this private information without your permission unless this is necessary to fulfil and provide you with the service you require from us.
However, we share your information with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our products and services to you;
- Companies that help us fulfil your orders such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies.
- PayPal Credit if you choose to use their payment service to complete your order (Applicable to UK and USA customers only)
- Your information is afforded the same protection by all of our providers.
- Your information will never be given or sold to any other 3rd party.
Any credit card details that you share with us are passed via secure protocols to your chosen payment provider. We do not store any payment information.
We will keep your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you.
Data Access Request
You may request a copy of all data we hold on you by submitting a data access request by email to email@example.com or in writing to Shnuggle Ltd, 17 Jubilee Road, Newtownards. BT23 4YH. We are required to verify your identity before providing any data. We will comply within one month of receipt.
Last Updated: 3rd August 2021