1. What material are the waterproof sheets made from?
They are made from 100% super soft and absorbent Tencel jersey and are OEKO-TEX certified
2. Can you use the waterproof sheets on their own or are they a mattress protector?
The waterproof sheet can be used primarily as the sheet as they are soft and comfortable for baby or it can be used as a mattress protector with the fitted sheets on top.
This is personal preference.
3. What material are the cot, crib and moses sheets made from?
They are made from 100% cotton, super soft and breathable for baby
4. What size are the crib sheets?
83 x 50 x 3cm
5. What size are the cot sheets?
120 x 60 x 7cm
6. What size are the moses sheets?
74 x 28 x 3cm
7. Does your sheets fit other mattresses?
The sheets are specifically designed to fit Shnuggle mattresses although they may fit other brands who are similar in size
8. What colours are available?
We currently have
- White waterproof sheets
- Blue, White & Grey crib sheets
- Grey & White cot sheets
- Grey moses sheets
9. My sheets feel tight on the mattress, what could be the issue?
As our sheets are made from 100% cotton it is important to follow the washing/drying instructions to avoid these from shrinking. If you are using x2 sheets on the mattresses it is important to stretch these out (especially after washing) prior to placing on the mattress as it may cause the mattress to buckle at first due to its shape and thickness.
10. How do you wash and dry the sheets?
All sheets should be washed at 30 degrees, not tumble dried or ironed