1. Where is this product manufactured?
Designed in the UK, manufactured in China to high quality standards
2. What standards has the stand been tested to?
Shnuggle Bath Stand is tested and passes the very latest UK and EU safety standard EN 17072.
3. What are the measurements?
L 78 x W 59.5 x H 103.5 unfolded
4. Is this stand only made for the Shnuggle baby bath?
The stand is specifically designed to fit the baby bath. We cannot guarantee the safety or fit of any non Shnuggle product used in conjunction with the stand
5. Is there a stand for the Shnuggle toddler bath?
No, we only have a stand for the baby bath
6. Does it have adjustable height option?
No you cannot adjust the height, it is at waist height which takes the backache out of bathing baby and makes it a lot easier!
7. What is the maximum baby weight for use of the stand?
This can only be used from 0 - 6 months old or when baby tries to stand up by itself, maximum weight is 9kg
8. My bath stand didn’t come with a screw pack, are they missing?
The bath stand only has 2 screws which are already attached to the parts and need removed with the allen key provided and re-attached following the instructions. We purposefully designed the stand to make assembly as quick and easy as possible, the rest of the parts simply need clicked together
9. Where can I use the stand?
Only on firm, horizontal, level and dry ground maintaining a safe distance from heat sources
10. What is the product made from?
11. I have misplaced some parts of the stand, am I able to get replacements?
Yes, we have parts available for the stand. Please contact our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
12. I have assembled my stand but it doesn’t look very stable, is it faulty?
Please ensure you have built the stand correctly, if you have thoroughly checked this and something still seems incorrect with the stand please contact our customer service team so that we can look into this further for you
13. How much does the stand weigh?
3kg, it is lightweight and easy to move around
14. How should I clean it?
Use a damp cloth and detergent to clean the stand if necessary