1. How much does the squishy weigh?
2. How big is the squishy?
3. What can this be cleaned with without damaging it?
We recommend that you clean the Squishy using warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Please do not use any chemicals as this can affect the surface of the changing mat.
4. What is the age range for this mat?
The squishy changing mat can be used from birth right up until 12 months+ , this can all depend on size and development stage of the baby
5. Is the base of the mat non-slip? Does it have rubber grips?
There are no rubber grips, but the mat is safe to use on any changing table, or flat surface which can accommodate the squishy.
6. Is the squishy waterproof?
Yes, it has a waterproof non-leak surface
7. What is the squishy made from?
Non toxic, baby-safe PU foam
8. What standard is the squishy tested to?
There is no specific standard within the UK or EU that changing mats must adhere too. We test to all relevant chemical standards which include REACH and EN7-3. We undergo strict in-house physical testing to ensure the Squishy is safe to use.
9. Will this fit on top of a changing table and will it be safe for use?
The squishy can be placed onto any changing table if the dimensions can accommodate the Squishy.
10. Is there a warranty on this product?
Shnuggle guarantees all products a year from the purchase date against defects, this does not include general wear and tear or damage due to not following the care label. We cannot honour warranty claims without proof of purchase.
11. What is the squishy used for?
It can be used for anything from nappy changes, tummy time or massages
12. Where is it manufactured?
Designed in the UK, manufactured in China to high quality standards
13. Can this change colour overtime?
No, but it may change colour if directly placed in sunlight
14. Will the gentle incline make my baby slide?
The gentle incline, raises baby’s head slightly helping to ease colic and reflux particularly after baby has been fed. The incline is not large enough for the baby to slide down the mat