1. Where was this manufactured?
The Shnuggle Toddler bath was designed in the UK and is manufactured in China to high quality standards.
2. Can I get replacement parts?
If you need spare parts for the toddler bath, please contact our customer service team: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How should I store the toddler bath?
It is best to rinse the bath out with clean water and dry it with a soft cloth so that it is not stored damp. We also recommend not leaving it in a damp room during the drying process.
4. Does this contain PVC?
No, the toddler bath does not contain PVC or latex rubber.
All the materials used are latex, BPA and Pthalate free and have been tested to a wide range of toxicity tests including heavy metals.
5. Is it CE certified?
No, baby baths do not fall under the heading of products which can be CE certified.
6. When can I switch to the toddler bath?
The toddler bath is suitable for use when your baby can sit unaided by themselves on the floor, and when they have outgrown the baby bath.
7. What age can this be used from and how long will it last?
This can be used when the baby has outgrown the baby bath where they are standing up too often and can sit up unaided. This is typically around 9-12 months but this can depend on size and development stage, the toddler bath can then be used up to and around 4 years old.
8. Would this fit in any bath?
The bath fits in most standard baths and shower trays, we recommend you measure this first before purchasing. The width at the top is 494.41mm and the width at the base is 389.69mm. The height of the bath is 387.32mm.
9. Is the plug made from silicone?
The plug is made from TPE. All the materials used in the toddler bath are latex, BPA and Pthalate free and have been tested to a wide range of toxicity tests including heavy metals
10. Would the toddler bath fit a bath support?
We do not recommend the use of a bath support inside the toddler bath
11. Is there a stand for this bath?
No there is not a stand for this bath. The bath is very handy that it fits into most baths and shower trays and the plug makes it easy to empty and refill
12. Is the plastic recyclable?
Yes the bath is made from polypropylene and is widely recyclable. However, you will need to check with your Local Authority to ensure it is recycled in your area. The backrest, feet and plug will need to be removed before disposing of.
13. What are the dimensions of the bath?
Please see diagram below-
14. How much does the bath weigh?
15. How much water does the toddler bath hold? Is there a maximum limit?
We recommend filling it to the max line on the EVA foam backrest
16. Does this bath have a bum bump like the baby bath?
The bum bump in the baby bath is a design that helps babies sit upright in a comfy position for the first 9-12 months and helps with support as they are unable to sit up comfortably themselves.
We designed the toddler bath without the bum bump but with a contoured base as when babies are transitioning over to this bath they will not need the extra support because at this point they will be able to sit up unaided.
17. Can I have twins in the toddler bath?
For reasons of safety we advise only 1 child is bathed in the toddler bath
18. What is the bath made from?
• Polypropylene Body
• EVA backrest
• TPE plug and feet
19. What standards has the bath been tested to?
EN17072:2018 Bath safety testing